Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hiking and a new kitchen floor

What an amazing Spring it has been! Both Karis and Timothy have been able to go on hiking trips with Ben. Karis and Ben hiked to the top of the bluff at Hixon State Forest.
Ben and Timothy hiked in Perrot State Park.

This was Timothy's first hike in the big backpack!


We had the kitchen floor replaced in early April. There was wood laminate flooring that had been
damaged by water before we bought the house. This is what was under the wood floor... ugly, but it saved the sub-floor!


The final product... vinyl tile with grout... we love it!




1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey Sue... sorry I've been out of touch for so long. These pictures are great. I'd love to catch up sometime. I'm back in the US now. Email me at kdevinedrv@gmail.com or give me a call at 240-601-5513. Hope you are doing well!

Katie Devine