Sunday, February 28, 2010

Timothy enjoyed watching gymnastics too!
Karis loves trying winter sports. Most recently, she's been ice skating. She did really well and enjoyed the time with Dad.

There's been a lot of inside days since we've had a cold winter. During some downtime, Karis wanted to make sure that Timothy has been able to enjoy her iPod. I'm not sure what he thinks about the pink thing in his ear that plays "Miley Cyrus."


We'll just call this one "toothless." Karis lost three teeth in a week. The tooth fairy is going broke in our house!



We've also had quite a bit of sickness. Karis and Timothy like to "cuddle" during the sick times.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow. Karis got an iPod before I did, I'm jealous. She's moving on up in the world from that CD player I got her a few years ago.
T's getting so big! I hope I get to meet him one day. Maybe I shold plan up trip up North... When it's a little warmer, or course. Miss you guys!